Polaris Alpha, a Parsons Company is seeking a System Engineer III to develop requirements and use cases for new enterprise integration opportunities. Help us to develop transition plans and integrate functionality of our mission essential tools and capabilities. The System Engineer will lead a small team performing solution discovery, artifacts documentation, product evaluations, and dataflow documentation. The ideal candidate will be comfortable briefing architecture designs to all levels of management and enjoy working across multiple organizations.
• 18+ years of experience in computer science, computer engineering, engineering, mathematics, or related discipline.
• 10 years of experience in engineering and program processes (CM, AQ, Risk management, reporting) software development methodologies, planning, designing, and analyzing processing and storage retrieval systems on a mid to large-scale.
• Operational experience with Cyber or Cyber support
• Experience coding with Java, MapReduce and/or Pig. (A Systems Engineer is not expected to develop code as a primary duty but must be familiar with coding as it affects system development.)
• U.S. Government Security Clearance with Poly required
• A Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for four years of general experience.
• A Master's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, may be substituted for two years of general experience.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed