Finally—the chance to make your “A” Game your everyday game!
For you, nothing is more exhilarating than a really tough challenge—one that tests your aptitude, your creative capabilities to get around “impossible” odds—and, of course, your quest to consistently outdo the competition. That’s the kind of opportunity we have right now. We offer a great environment for someone who is hungry for the level of continual high-stakes competition that provides the constant gratification of exercising your exceptional talents. We believe in putting our heart into our work and not giving up until we achieve our goals. If you feel that way too, you belong with us.
Field Service Representatives (FSR) provide operational and field support services to PM MISSION COMMAND products including installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, operation, system administration, guidance, formal classroom training and support to field exercises and demonstrations. FSR’s possess technical skills meeting most of the following categories:
- Configure, repair, troubleshoot and possess a working knowledge of either Command Post of the Future (CPOF), SharePoint, Command Web or Common Tactical Viewer (CTV and similar systems
- Exhibit proficiency in installing, configuring, repairing, and troubleshooting networks, Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, CPOF Repository, CPOF Data Bridge, and CPOF Mid-Tier
- Demonstrate knowledge of and experience in operating and database management systems
- Provide system maintenance and administrative functions including adding, removing and replacing hardware and software items
- Install, configure, repair and troubleshoot Enterprise Services including Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Virtual Servers, Microsoft Windows Server, and SharePoint Server IAW the TMC Battlefield Command and Control Servers (BCCS) documentation
- Provide integration of and troubleshoot systems comprising the BCCS Command and Control Registry (C2R), Data Distribution Services (DDS), Publish and Subscribe Service (PASS) and associated MC systems