• 12 months or more years of biometric or forensic operational collection or analytical experience within support deployed forces in the CENTCOM theater of operations.
• Associate’s degree in intelligence, computer science, law enforcement, or forensic science related fields or 3 years of consecutive related experience.
• Forensic collection experience including Cellular telephone extraction equipment, high and low-level computer data extraction and analysis, latent fingerprint lifting, trace element and explosives detection, and DNA collection (highly desirable)
• Within the last 5 years, operational experience with facial recognition technologies
• Law Enforcement or Security Management or Intelligence Analysis experience, particularly in the military, is preferred
Collaborate, Participate, Create
Collaborating is our motto and it is how we work because we are a group that enjoys working together. Some of our best work is born out of great collaborations between us, between other teams, between anyone who has an idea and wants to see it through. If you are comfortable participating in brainstorming discussions and sharing ideas you'll fit right in. We're looking for those who enjoying being spontaneous with colleagues while exploring different perspectives. We love to bounce ideas off each other, we pitch in to discuss challenges, etc. when colleagues need guidance and/or additional thoughts.
Parsons has been a leader, innovator, and change agent for 75 years. Over this period, our industry has undergone continual change and we have been, and continue to be, proactive in taking advantage of the opportunities presented by change. The pace of adaptation of transformational technologies such as artificial intelligence, cloud computing, robotics, and big data analytics in our markets offers Parsons exciting opportunities to solve complex challenges for our customers in new and different ways.
Ready to become one of our influencers?