• Experience developing Web Applications from the ground up
• Knowledge, understanding, and experience with Agile software development life cycle practices such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Working knowledge of Elasticsearch/Lucene, Jenkins, Maven, NPM, Docker, Rancher, Spring, Mongodb/Cassandra (No SQL databases), Angular 5+ and TypeScript, Electron
• Familiarity with full DevOps toolchain (JIRA, Gitlab, Jenkins, Fortify, Artifactory, Docker, Docker Swarm)
• Experience with AWS GovCloud and/or C2S
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Normal office setting, therefore the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. Use of hands to operate computer equipment. Frequent near vision use for reading and computer use.
Polaris Alpha is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions
You take ownership for what you do!
You approach a situation and make sure you have a complete and accurate understanding of what is going on and what needs to go on at various stages. You demand from yourself and others that what you write, verbalize or do, is spot on; if there is something out of place or a discrepancy, then you figure out how to fix it. If the "going gets tough", you step up your game. Our organization prizes such qualities and are successful because of employees like you. We are only as exceptional as the employees who deliver such work. If you know you can augment our efforts, let's talk!
Parsons has been a leader, innovator, and change agent for 75 years. Over this period, our industry has undergone continual change and we have been, and continue to be, proactive in taking advantage of the opportunities presented by change. The pace of adaptation of transformational technologies such as artificial intelligence, cloud computing, robotics, and big data analytics in our markets offers Parsons exciting opportunities to solve complex challenges for our customers in new and different ways.
Ready to become one of our influencers?