Performs and develops tests for new and/or modified C4ISR and EW Systems. Investigates and resolves operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel. Applies engineering principles to identify and analyze software non-conformance. Participates in the development, maintenance and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs to improve future testing events. Works with team members to report, track, document, and manage defects. Works with Test Lead to review documentation and deliverables.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline
• 5+ years’ experience as a C4ISR or EW systems engineer
• 2+ years’ experience in testing software applications and systems
• Experience in writing test cases to test software and system operations
• Experience in writing technical focused test reports
• Understanding of the DoD 5000 acquisition and test & evaluation processes and requirements
• Ability to collect and use metrics to develop process improvements
• Knowledgeable in the software development life cycle and software quality assurance.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint
• Excellent communications, problem-solving and coordination skills
• Certified Tester credential a plus
• This position requires the selected candidate to hold an active Department of Defense TS/SCI level security clearance, which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed