Position is contingent based on award of contract
Creativity like yours makes a positive difference!
Just because something has always been done a certain way doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the best way to meet present challenges and requirements. Circumstances change, needs change and you strongly believe that the system needs to keep up with these changes. But beyond that, you have a knack for discovering creative ways to address and implement these changes by spotting changes others may have overlooked. Your ideas can help the bottom line and also help your colleagues perform in a faster, more efficient way. It is because you’re clearly aware of what is working and what is slowing the process down that you are able to take the best of all the input you receive and all the needs you observe and crystallize them into a procedure that becomes something that changes the whole picture.
Polaris Alpha, a Parsons company, provides advanced technical capabilities, specialized domain expertise and mission critical solutions to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. The Company has approximately 1,100 employees with major offices in Colorado Springs, CO, Fredericksburg, VA, Annapolis Junction, MD, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, and Alexandria, VA as well as customer sites both domestically and internationally.
Polaris Alpha Technical Services Division (TSD) seeks to hire a Field Services Representative (FSR) to train Afghan National Defense Security Forces (ANDSF). The FSR will serve as a subject matter expert (SME) on Unclassified Information Sharing (UIS) capabilities designed to enable US and Afghan Partner Nation interoperability by significantly enhancing operations, training and transition of all security activities to a more capable Afghan Partner Nation force.
• The UIS FSR Trainer will provide a structured, modularized training curriculum focused on a suite of capabilities that support information management and the discovery to decision continuum to include imagery search, retrieval, exploitation and production, geospatial intelligence platforms, analysis, mapping and reporting, and open source research and collaboration.
• Provide instruction on UIS capabilities, develop, review and modify lesson plans to conform to new software or procedures, modify and verify training databases, conduct training rehearsals in preparation for training missions, validate and verify course materials prior to departure for the training mission.
• Conduct training at mission essential locations including but not limited to Kabul (RS Headquarters), Kabul (HKIA), Bagram and Kandahar, Afghanistan in support of mission requirements.
• Support Program Manager in the periodic updating and development of all curriculum and training programs of instruction (POIs).
• Responsible for providing technical and over the shoulder training support to customers and in-house employees.
• Training will be provided in both field and classroom environments and may include classroom, on-the-job instruction, and/or computer based / aided training.
• Must be willing and able to deploy to austere environments worldwide for periods of 90-365 days.