Polaris Alpha is seeking a Systems Engineer to support emerging Modeling and Simulation (M&S) and research and development (R&D) efforts at one of the Army’s premier R&D Centers of Excellence. This position includes opportunities to influence Army next Electronic Warfare (EW) technologies and aircraft survivability equipment.
The successful candidate will provide engineering support to EW and RF systems research & development (R&D) and support the create of a new modeling and simulation (M&S) environment for RF and EW systems. Working as part of our high-caliber team, the engineer will assist in developing digital RF models and create a M&S environment, and will perform data analysis of both M&S.
• BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or similar field
• 3+ years’ experience in EW and RF system design, development, engineering, test, evaluation, and data analysis
• 3+ years’ of systems engineering & testing including algorithm development
• 3+ years’ of experience in using C, Python, or MATLAB, programming languages to develop algorithms and M&S environments
• Experience in developing and integrating digital RF and EW models
• Design test cases/scenarios for new M&S capabilities
• Experience in reviewing engineering design documentation (as part of the configuration control and design process) and interface control documents
• Experience in the preparation of technical reports, technical briefings, technical drawings, performance work statements, system developmental schedules, performance specifications, and requirements documentation, and in presenting results to senior management
• This position requires the selected candidate to hold an active Department of Defense Secret level security clearance, which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed