We are seeking a mid-level Systems Engineer to provide complete systems and mechanical engineering expertise for Army weapon systems. Performs requirements analysis, review and of system documented requirements. Performs test planning and preparation. Writes test plans and procedures. Analyzes and documents weapons system’s engineering and operations to develop operations and maintenance procedures. Collaborate with teams across all phases of product development, including concept generation, requirements development, and subsystem design, qualification, manufacture, and deployment while meeting technical, cost, and schedule objectives. The candidate will apply systems and mechanical engineering principles to provide supportability analysis, assessment of system chances, TM updates, test procedure development, system test execute support, and logistics documentation updates.
• BS in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Systems Engineering, or similar education
• Familiarity with Army combat weapon systems
• 5 years’ experience as an engineering supporting the design, development and test of an Army systems
• 5 years’ providing lifecycle logistics support for DoD systems and acquisition programs
• Experience writing test procedures and planning system and component level performance tests
• Experience conducting mechanical and technical investigations and provides impact assessments and design recommendations
• Experience using 2D and 3D graphics programs such as AutoCad or SolidWorks
• Knowledge of advanced engineering principles, methods, and techniques in more than one area of expertise
• Experience developing operational and maintenance procedures for technical manuals and documentation, support logistics demonstrations and manual V&V tasks
• Possesses strong analytical skills, problem-solving, coordination skills, and excellent verbal and written communications
• This position requires the selected candidate to be able to obtain a Department of Defense Secret level security clearance, which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed