Polaris Alpha is seeking a Contract Specialist to support Army Program Managers in supporting the acquisition of Army EW and C4IST systems. An experienced contract specialist will a variety of contracting tasks including preparation, management and execution of contracts and acquisition related documents. The contract specialist must understand the DOD 5000 acquisition process and will write, review and process contract documentation in support of acquisition program milestone decisions, system development and system fielding actions.
• BS in Business, Management or Accounting; or similar education and experience will be considered in lieu of degree
• 5 years’ management support for DoD acquisition programs, Program Management Offices or other contract management experience
• 5 years’ progressive experience in contract management and the DOD 5000 acquisition process
• 5 years' experience supporting financial statement audits, financial-related audits, performance audits, and contract audits
• Excellent verbal and written communications, problem-solving and coordination skills
• This position requires the selected candidate to hold an active Department of Defense TS/SCI level security clearance, which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed