We are seeking a mid-level Systems Engineer to provide complete systems engineering expertise, logistics engineering, and product support analysis (PSA) for Army weapon systems. Performs requirements analysis, review and of system documented requirements. Performs test planning and preparation. Writes test plans and procedures. Analyzes and documents weapons system’s engineering and operations to develop operations and maintenance procedures. Prepares, reviews and submits logistical source data input to system technical manuals (TM), system depot manuals, performs maintenance task analysis (MTA), performs Logistics Support Analysis (LSA), supports user tests and logistics demonstrations and TM validation and verification efforts. Performs level of repair analysis (LORA) and uses system lifecycle planning tools such as COMPASS and Power LOG-J. The candidate will apply systems and mechanical engineering principles to provide supportability analysis, assessment of system chances, to perform LSA, engineering changes, TM updates, and logistics documentation updates.
• BS in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Logistics, or similar education and experience will be considered in lieu of degree
• Familiarity with Army combat weapon systems
• 5 years’ experience as an engineering supporting the design, development and test of an Army systems
• 5 years’ providing lifecycle logistics support for DoD systems and acquisition programs
• Experience in planning, preparing and conducting system performance tests. Experience writing test plans and procedures.
• Experience with MIL-STD-1388-1A/2B, MIL-HDBK-502, and MIL-PRF-49506.
• 5 years’ progressive experience in ILS support and analysis using Army logistics tools such as COMPASS and Power LOG-J
• Experience developing operational and maintenance procedures for technical manuals and documentation, support logistics demonstrations and manual V&V tasks
• Experience using 2D and 3D graphics programs such as AutoCad
• Possesses strong analytical skills, problem-solving, coordination skills, and excellent verbal and written communications
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed