• BS (MS preferred) in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar field.
• 5+ years of experience in radar system design, development, engineering, test, evaluation, data analysis and model and simulation (M&S).
• 5+ years of systems engineering experience with radar, EW and RF systems.
• 5+ years’ experience with digital signal processing (DSP) and systems engineering and testing including algorithm development.
• Experience developing test plans, test procedures, schedules, and reports for laboratory and field tests/demonstrations.
• Experience in preparing technical reports, technical briefings, technical drawings, performance work statements, system developmental schedules, performance specifications, and requirements documentation.
• Experience developing and refining algorithms using MATLAB.
• Experience performing trade studies, research, and the analysis of radar concepts and capabilities.
• This position requires the selected candidate to hold an active Department of Defense TS/SCI level security clearance, which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.
We Want You to be a Part of How We Innovate and Grow Forward
We encourage individuals with innovative ideas to apply for this position. Our employees find that we prefer to use fresh approaches to work smarter. Everyday operations are addressed with new ways of completing tasks. Do you thrive in a business environment that is not stagnant in their operations and procedures? Our experience informs that an innovative mindset is the best way to grow our organization and remain successful. Come join us and become an integral part of how we move forward.
Parsons has been a leader, innovator, and change agent for 75 years. Over this period, our industry has undergone continual change and we have been, and continue to be, proactive in taking advantage of the opportunities presented by change. The pace of adaptation of transformational technologies such as artificial intelligence, cloud computing, robotics, and big data analytics in our markets offers Parsons exciting opportunities to solve complex challenges for our customers in new and different ways.
Ready to become one of our influencers?