• Four years in increasingly complex and progressive experience as a SWE in performing systems analysis, development, and implementation of software systems, to include the development and design of application software for prototyping, production, and architecture products
• Six years in the DoD/IC in performing systems analysis, development, and implementation of software systems, to include the development and design of application software for prototyping, production, and architecture products
• Experience including software management, design, development, flow analysis, detailed design data flow diagrams, structure charts, and PDL’s for each module of the software system
• Agile or SW Prototype Development
• Four years’ experience developing in C++ or Java
• One year experience decomposing analytical problems into stateless components ideal for conversion to run in the streaming paradigm
• Experience with the following technologies and areas: C++, Python, Perl, Snort, and UNIX/Linux. Requires good communication skills and ability to work hand-in-hand with analysts.
• Cyber experience within DoD and/or Intelligence Community preferred but not required
• Knowledge and understanding of security policies regarding the handling of classified material
Government Security Clearance w Poly required
Six (6) years’ experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.