Polaris Alpha – a Parsons Company is seeking an Administrative Assistant with experience supporting executive leaders at one of the Army’s R&D Centers of Excellence located on Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), Maryland.
Join the Polaris Alpha team to experience opportunities to support our government customer as they influence next generation C4ISR and EW technologies. The Administrative Assistant will provide program and administration support to our customer’s executive level leadership team. Support may include managing schedules, planning meetings, preparing reports, managing correspondences, set-up and maintenance of files, tracking actions, and assisting with Defense Travel Authorizations and Vouchers.
• 5+ years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant
• Experience supporting executive leaders, managing schedules
• Experience with office software programs such as email, word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, and databases (i.e. MS Office suite of software)
• Possess and demonstrate strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and written and verbal communication skills
• Possess and demonstrate the ability to self-start, set priorities, and work both independently and within a team environment under deadlines
• This position requires the selected candidate to hold an active Department of Defense secret level security clearance, which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed