Perform as a technical expert capable of performing network conceptualization, design, implementation, optimization, and testing in support of the development of new capabilities. Test, troubleshoot, and debug network applications and software. Candidate must have experience in design, integration, configuration, and security of the following equipment and environments: Routing, Switching, Server and WAN/LAN. Candidate possessing a CCNA, CCNP or MCSE is highly desirable. IAT Level II or higher, Security+ and TS/SCI are required.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, networks or a similar degree
• 5+ years of network administration implementing and administrating network devices, setting and maintaining security policies.
• Experience with tactical C4ISR systems
• Must possess a COMPTIA Security + CE certification
• Experience in server, router, and switch configurations to include VLANs.
• Experience developing network and system requirements based upon project and system specifications
• Experience in monitoring network health, identifying and correcting faults.
• Experience in installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting networking hardware.
• Knowledge of Windows and Linux networking fundamentals.
• Understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS. Also, the ability to fabricate fiber and CAT5/6 cables and mounting equipment in racks.
• Knowledge of storage solutions and how to integrate them into the environment (SAN/NAS).
• Ability to lift, carry or move network equipment, peripherals, and other ancillary equipment as necessary.
• Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills.
• This position requires the selected candidate to hold an active Department of Defense Secret level security clearance, which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed