Work as part of a team to test and evaluate a wide variety of products and systems, primarily for data collection and analysis purposes. Good troubleshooting skills and flexibility required in support of R&D efforts. Eager to work with emerging technologies in unique and creative ways. Available to travel to support data collections and field tests in remote locations.
• Works well unsupervised
• Excels in component level troubleshooting; including electrical, mechanical, and software
• Experience with using and troubleshooting software tools and systems, including hardware and network communications
• Willing and available to travel frequently in support of field tests and data collections
• Fastidious attention to detail with respect to setup, calibration, groundtruthing, data backup, and other data collection tasks
• Experience with data processing, analysis and groundtruthing
• Familiarity with the current state of the art in various fields, including imaging sensors, thermal sensors, biometrics, surveillance, embedded systems, and more
• Experience authoring, developing, evaluating, and implementing data collection plans and test plans
• Experience identifying and evaluating COTS parts and components for use in systems; able to formulate alternative solutions when COTS parts are not available, including custom-designed parts, modifying system designs to bridge capability gaps, etc.
• Good communications skills to discuss project status and results with customers and with analysts
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed