Polaris Alpha Advanced Systems, a Parsons Company, is seeking a customer-oriented, mid-level software engineer with strong skills in MATLAB and Python to support artificial intelligence and machine learning programs for the U.S. Army Night Vision and Electronic Sensors Directorate (NVESD) at Fort Belvoir, Virginia. Candidate should also possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work both independently as well as with a diverse development team to include government and other contract personnel. Must be able to track progress and ensure that milestones and program deliverables are being met.
This position requires the selected candidate to hold an active Department of Defense secret level security clearance which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Software Engineering or related engineering field and five years of experience
• Experience working in all aspects of the software development life-cycle, including requirements analysis, architecture, design, development, and deployment
• Fluency in Matlab, Python, and other software programming languages
• Experience in background in C/C++ programming a plus
• Preferred experience with Databasing (SQL)
• Familiarity with agile development/workflow
• Experience with Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning systems a plus
• Strong analytical abilities and debugging/troubleshooting skills
• Software testing experience required, software architecture background desired
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed