Polaris Alpha Advanced Systems, a Parsons Company, is seeking a customer-oriented, senior-level test/process engineer with experience and technical capabilities to support the U.S. Army Night Vision and Electronics Sensors Directorate (NVESD) at Fort Belvoir, Virginia. Candidate should possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related technical field with seven or more years of relevant experience. The candidate will provide onsite test and process engineering support for a biometrics program at NVESD. Candidates should have technical test and process engineering expertise for current and future biometrics sensors work for onsite customers and must be willing do hands-on work in a lab and/or field environment. Should also possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work both independently as well as with a diverse laboratory team. Must be able to clearly communicate results of analysis and assessments and recommend new approaches and technical solutions.
This position requires the selected candidate to hold an active Department of Defense secret level security clearance which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.
• Establishing and executing test plans and processes to include unit, system, end-to-end testing of biometrics HW/SW systems for standards conformance and functional assessments based on program requirements
• Testing primarily on standards conformance and functional testing for software primarily but hardware/SW as well
• Developmental/Operational test experience and support to support acquisition milestones
• Coordinating with various stakeholders, program offices, and other testing authorities
• Establishing memorandums and test reports
• Software testing experience required, software architecture background desired
• Familiarity with agile development/workflow
• Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, independent judgment, and strong analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a broader engineering team
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering or related field required
• Experience with software testing and documentation
• Minimum of seven years of proven experience in engineering or technical field with application of desired skill sets.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed