Perform configuration management including developing and implementing CM Plans, performing configuration audits and documenting design changes. Manage and control the CM process to enable integration of changes across the development, integration and test phases of a system. Administer the selected version control and defect tracking tools, provide support to the system engineers, software developers and test personnel on its usage on the program. Coordinate extensively with the systems engineers, software developers, test engineers, and security engineers to provide assistance with software development issues related to CM such as check in/out, branching, and tagging.
• 5+ years of experience in software/systems engineering and software configuration management
• 5+ years of experience with version control and configuration management systems
• Proficiency in the implementation and use of configuration management methodologies and tools such as Subversion, Team Foundation Server, Jenkins, Rational Suite, or similar tools
• Possesses in-depth understanding of CM governance structures, methodologies, and processes
• Experience in writing CM plans, audit reports and related documentation
• Experience in managing design drawings, engineering changes and notices
• Experience preforming CM audits of systems, software baselines, updates and patches
• Experience evaluating system and software components to ensure proper identification, control and status accounting of software baselines and components
• Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field
• Excellent communications, problem-solving and coordination skills
• This position requires the selected candidate to hold an active Department of Defense TS/SCI level security clearance which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed