In an increasingly complex technical and operational global security environment, Polaris Alpha provides advanced technical capabilities, specialized domain expertise, and mission critical solutions to the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community customers.
We are seeking a Software Engineer to participate in on-going research and development (R&D) efforts at one of the Army’s R&D Centers of Excellence.
Our candidate will support the research, design, test, and development of visual interfaces, model & simulations systems, algorithms' development and system integration of multiple software products into a larger system. Our candidate will also perform research and development to produce new designs and solutions for use in current and future products, as well as provide analytical support of image processing system performance.
• Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, or other Engineering or Technical discipline
• 3-5 years’ in the design, development, and implementation of software systems such as application software, utility software, development software, and diagnostic software
• Experience in the design, develop, and test of software algorithms, applications and components
• Experience with developing and implementing custom software algorithms and applications in combination with COTS and GOTS software applications
• Experience with coding interface messaging software components
• Experience developing Digital Signal or Image Processing algorithms
• Excellent communications, problem-solving and coordination skills
• ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE PREFERRED but not required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed