• BS (MS preferred) in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar field.
• 5+ years of experience in radar system design, development, engineering, test, evaluation, data analysis and model and simulation (M&S).
• 5+ years of systems engineering experience with RF and radar systems.
• 5+ years’ experience with signal processing and systems engineering and testing including algorithm development.
• 5+ years’ experience developing test plans, test procedures, schedules, and reports for laboratory and field tests/demonstrations.
• 5+ years’ experience in preparing technical reports, technical briefings, technical drawings, performance work statements, system developmental schedules, performance specifications, and requirements documentation.
• Experience developing and refining algorithms.
• Experience in using MATLAB.
• Experience performing trade studies, research, and the analysis of radar concepts and capabilities.
• This position requires the selected candidate to hold an active Department of Defense TS/SCI level security clearance, which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.
We’re passionate about developing cutting-edge, creative solutions, and fostering a highly sought-out place of employment for many of the brightest minds in the industry. We are the best because we hire the best. We are a one-of-a-kind mid-tier government contractor providing leading-edge capabilities to three emerging warfighter domains critical to the future of national security: space, cyber, and the electromagnetic spectrum. At Polaris Alpha, we have developed a culture of going above and beyond the normal expectations in the delivery of our work. Our clients and employees are the number one reason why we’re successful, and that formula won’t be changing!
culture of going above and beyond the normal expectations in the delivery of our work. Our clients and employees are the number one reason why we’re successful, and that formula won’t be changing!