Polaris Alpha develops innovative solutions to the most significant challenges affecting our Nation's ability to collect, utilize, and defend digital information. We’re passionate about developing cutting-edge, creative solutions, and fostering a highly sought-out place of employment for many of the brightest minds in the industry. We are the best because we hire the best. At Polaris Alpha, we have developed a culture of going above and beyond the normal expectations in the delivery of our work. Our clients and employees are the number one reason why we’re successful, and that formula won’t be changing!
Collators serve as members of the Resolute Support Mission Afghanistan (RSMA) Data Fusion Cell in support of RSMA requirements performing multiple data driven tasks. The Collators’ primary duties include, but are not limited to multiple data focused tasks consisting of data entry, quality assurance, product creation, historical data clean ups, product reviews, report deconfliction, and initial report analysis. The Collator is expected to become a subject matter expert (SME) in the data itself, as well as in the use of supporting systems such as the Combined Information Data Network Exchange (CIDNE) and the Web-Enabled Temporal Analysis System (WebTAS).
• Maintain a minimum standard of reporting productivity as determined by the Chief, Data Fusion Cell while ensuring a personal accuracy rate above 95% at all times
• Assist in the collation of raw subject data from various intelligence databases and information sources in order to provide accurate and timely reporting for use in higher level analytics
• Create reports in CIDNE based on identified operation reporting
• Deconflict reports in CIDNE to ensure the integrity of the data to the fullest extent possible
• Conduct daily data pulls utilizing WebTAS to determine work priorities, report deficiencies, and to identify potential reporting trends
• Identify loss of services of critical data systems • Coordinate with multiple entities across theater throughout the course of the completion of various products and projects
• Execute data fidelity clean up tasks to insure a thorough and consistent data set
• Operate in a time-constrained environment to produce intelligence and operational products while meeting short suspenses
• Respond to Requests for Information (RFI) from customers throughout the ATO
This is an entry-level position preferring a Bachelor’s Degree and 0-6 years of experience conducting all-source, or a specific discipline, intelligence analysis and research
• Must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office tools to include Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook
• Express confidence and professionalism in oral communication and presentation
• An analytical thinker capable of drawing conclusions from unstructured or semi-structured data inputs
• Demonstrate aptitude for comprehending relational databases and database structure
• A secret security clearance is required
• A Bachelor’s degree in any focus, preferably in Mathematics, Business, IT, or Intelligence
• User level experience with data analysis and visualization tools
• Experience in a Military Intelligence discipline preferably deployed in an all source Intelligence environment
• Experience in the employment of statistical methods for problem solving
• Experience in the use of database management systems for data collection, storage, and retrieval
• Working knowledge of a programming or scripting language
• Located in the Fort Gordon area
Physical Demands and Working Conditions: Normal office setting, therefore the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. Use of hands to operate computer equipment. Frequent near vision use for reading and computer use. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. ISS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All employment candidates may be subject to background screening and will be subject to a pre-employment, drug screening.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed