Polaris Alpha is recruiting for a financial analyst with DoD contracts experience who will perform the following tasks as required:
• Serves as Lead Analyst coordinating with Business Unit and providing oversight and training to staff analysts.
• Implements processes and procedures needed for smooth workflow and accuracy.
• Assist in the financial management of Federal Government Contracts and Subcontracts from cradle to grave
• Prepare and/or analyze expenditures bi-monthly, using timesheet and accounting system data
• Analyze anticipated vs. actuals and provide trend analysis
• Consolidate data and prepare Government spend plans based on funding requirements
• Track all information contractually to meet POP, LOE, deliverables, and reporting requirements.
• Develop and prepare recurring monthly status reports and special reports as requested by client to meet Government reporting requirements
• Proficient in the use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Experience in Cost Point 7 preferred
• Financial analysis experience in planning, data collection, and problem solving
• Possess and demonstrate strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and written and verbal communication skills
• Possess and demonstrate the ability to self-start, set priorities, and work both independently and within a team environment under deadlines
• Possess a working knowledge of FAR/DFAR, GSA, and DCAA audit requirements
Polaris Alpha is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information or disability status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed