JR. MECHANICAL ENGINEER
**US Citizens ONLY due to Federal Gov’t Requirement**
Eager to start making a difference?
Our legacy 4th Dimension team provides complete electronic product design and development services. The design capabilities we offer span multiple engineering disciplines and employ a flexible, mission-centric product development process. Furthermore, our small collaborative team ensures total participation in front-line action. Intrigued?
We are seeking a talented and experienced mechanical engineer to support our national security efforts in and around Fort Meade, MD! You’ll be joining a small, fast-paced team designing, developing, integrating and testing complex real-time embedded hardware and software systems.
The growth and progress of any organization like ours depends on its employees – people with initiative, creativity, and enthusiasm providing exceptional service with integrity and professionalism. By leading where others only follow, we consistently succeed on the most challenging, time-critical problems. Come see for yourself!
• A minimum of one (1) year of experience in electronics packaging; anywhere from chip level to chassis level packaging;
• BS degree from an accredited college or university in Mechanical Engineering or Physics, or similar technical degree;
• Understanding of heat transfer for electronics, and thermal mitigation techniques;
• Experience developing manufacturing and assembly processes for electronic products;
• Capable of analyzing and selecting materials for manufacturability, reliability, and performance;
• CAD experience, ideally SolidWorks;
• Must be self motivated and resourceful;
• Active security clearance.
Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a federal background investigation and may need to meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
• CAM experience (FeaturCAM)
• Thermal analysis experience (Autodesk CFD)
• Hands on machine shop experience (manual or CNC milling, lathe, etc.)
• Familiar with injection molding and vacuum casting
• Experience using related skills on home projects or hobbies
• Familiar with printed circuit board (PCB) design, manufacture, assembly, and rework
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed