Software Test Engineer – Mid level
**US Citizens ONLY due to Federal Gov’t Requirement**
Eager to start making a difference?
Our Fourth Dimension engineers and computer scientists help solve some of this nation's most challenging cyber mission needs. We have immediate openings in our CNO group augmenting client teams in critical areas. Write code that gets used immediately; help reverse engineer software and systems in record time; and take control of your career now! Moreover, our small collaborative team ensures total participation in front-line action. Intrigued?
We are seeking a talented and experienced software engineer to support our national security efforts in and around Fort Meade, MD! The successful candidate will flourish in the following job functions:
• Independently create test plans and procedures, and execute them;
• Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load/performance, system, and user acceptance testing;
• Help manage defects, and proactively identify risks to management;
• Define quality metrics and targets for assessment, measurement, and continuous improvement of QA and testing effectiveness;
• Collaborate to develop automation test scripts.
The growth and progress of any organization like ours depends on its employees – people with initiative, creativity, and enthusiasm providing exceptional service with integrity and professionalism. By leading where others only follow, we consistently succeed on the most challenging, time-critical problems. Come see for yourself!
• A minimum of three (3) year of experience in software engineer or testing;
• BS degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, software programming, math, or a similar, relevant field of study;
• Ability to use a scripting language like Python;
• Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills in order to provide root cause analysis;
• Strong experience in both Linux and Windows OSs;
• Active security clearance.
Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a federal background investigation and may need to meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
• Familiarity with TCP/IP network protocols, and network security tools like Wireshark;
• Experience testing embedded C software code.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed