Jr. Software Test Engineer
**US Citizens ONLY due to Federal Gov’t Requirement**
Eager to start making a difference?
Our Fourth Dimension engineers and computer scientists help solve some of this nation's most challenging cyber mission needs. We have immediate openings in our CNO group augmenting client teams in critical areas. Write code that gets used immediately; help reverse engineer software and systems in record time; and take control of your career now! Moreover, our small collaborative team ensures total participation in front-line action. Intrigued?
We are seeking a talented and experienced software engineer to support our national security efforts in and around Fort Meade, MD! The successful candidate will flourish in the following job functions:
• Support the senior testing team, in some instances, in a quick reaction environment (less than 24 hours) based on small windows of operational opportunity;
• Develop a deep understanding of the team’s test processes and procedures;
• Help define the appropriate test methodologies for various tools, and help create test plans based on development team’s test report;
• Review System/Application/Software Requirements;
• Perform regression testing on delivered tools when incremental bug fixes are provided by the software developers based on “show-stopper” problems.
The growth and progress of any organization like ours depends on its employees – people with initiative, creativity, and enthusiasm providing exceptional service with integrity and professionalism. By leading where others only follow, we consistently succeed on the most challenging, time-critical problems. Come see for yourself!
• A minimum of one (1) year of experience in software engineer or testing;
• BS degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, software programming, math, or a similar, relevant field of study.
• Eagerness to grow professionally, and willingness to hone your craft
• Active security clearance
Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a federal background investigation and may need to meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
• Familiarity with TCP/IP network protocols
• Experience with both Linux and Windows OSs
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed