JR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER
**US Citizens ONLY due to Federal Gov’t Requirement**
Eager to start making a difference?
Our Fourth Dimension engineers and computer scientists help solve some of this nation's most challenging cyber mission needs. We have immediate openings in our CNO group augmenting client teams in critical areas. Write code that gets used immediately; help reverse engineer software and systems in record time; and take control of your career now! Moreover, our small collaborative team ensures total participation in front-line action. Intrigued?
The growth and progress of any organization like ours depends on its employees – people with initiative, creativity, and enthusiasm providing exceptional service with integrity and professionalism. By leading where others only follow, we consistently succeed on the most challenging, time-critical problems. Come see for yourself!
• A minimum of one (1) year of experience as a software or computer engineer.
• BS degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, software programming, math, or a similar, relevant field of study.
• Proficiency programming with the Full Stack
• Eagerness to grow professionally, and willingness to hone your craft
• Active security clearance
Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a federal background investigation and may need to meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
• Experience with embedded software and IoT hardware
• Experience reverse engineering binaries
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed