- Flexible work schedule and time off
- Generous leave - grows as you continue your tenure with 4D!
- Holiday shut down around the Christmas/New Year timeframe
- Retirement contributions of 15% of total comp per year
- Continuous education and conference allowance
- Who doesn’t love company swag? We have plenty of it!
- Plus all the basics that are important too (like comprehensive healthcare, life insurance, short and long term disability)
**US Citizens ONLY due to Federal Gov’t Requirement**
Fourth Dimension Engineering in Columbia, Maryland is seeking a talented and experienced DSP/FPGA/Algorithm Engineer.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who can operate in a less structured, free thinking environment, but who can also contribute to and support overall team success.
BSEE, BSCE or BSCS or related relevant technical degree.
Minimum (5) five years experience
Data Processing; Beam forming
Expert in MATLAB and SIMULINK software
Proficient in C and Python Programming languages
Extensive experience in choosing optimal DSP and/or FPGA platforms, developing signal processing algorithms and implementing algorithms on a variety of DSPs and/or FPGAs.
Strong familiarity with wireless communication protocols (e.g. CDMA and OFDM for WiFi or WiMax or 3GPP-LTE etc)
Solid background with communication systems theory and design.
Experience with Software Defined Radio design.
Must meet eligibility requirements for obtaining and maintaining a U.S. Government security clearance (no clearance needed initially)
Space Systems Flight Code
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed