TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
**US Citizens ONLY due to Federal Gov’t Requirement**
Eager to get busy making a difference?
Our legacy 4th Dimension team provides complete electronic product design and development services. The design capabilities we offer span multiple engineering disciplines and employ a flexible, mission-centric product development process. Furthermore, our small collaborative team ensures total participation in front-line action. Intrigued?
We are seeking a technical project manager to support our efforts in or around Fort Meade, MD. You will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the project life cycle for both small and large projects within the organization, reporting directly to the program manager. Furthermore, you will also engage in the following project functions:
• Initiate, plan, execute, control, and finish work to meet outlined success criteria;
• Produce project deliverables consistent with project management methodologies to include, but not limited to, project schedule, status reports, and communication plans and lessons learned;
• Monitor and report on project tasks, milestones and estimated budget;
• Facilitate meetings to discuss project status, and ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner;
• Manage and monitor sub-contractors through project lifecycle, including scheduling on-site activities, facility outages, security escorting, visitor request submissions, etc.;
• Maintain client relationships and communication;
• Develop and prepare proposals and reports for small to large projects of varying complexity.
The growth and progress of any organization like ours depends on its employees – people with initiative, creativity, and enthusiasm providing exceptional service with integrity and professionalism. By leading where others only follow, we consistently succeed on the most challenging, time-critical problems. Come see for yourself!