SENIOR RF ENGINEER
**US Citizens ONLY due to Federal Gov’t Requirement**
Eager to get busy making a difference?
Our legacy 4th Dimension team provides complete electronic product design and development services. The design capabilities we offer span multiple engineering disciplines and employ a flexible, mission-centric product development process. Furthermore, our small collaborative team ensures total participation in front-line action. Intrigued?
We are seeking a talented and experienced RF/Analog Engineer to support our efforts in or around Fort Meade, MD. The successful candidate will be able to flourish in the following project functions:
• Provide RF expertise in design, analysis, characterization, integration, and test
• Develop, design, integrate, and test operational prototypes
• Specialized RF antennae and system design including integration of RF sub-systems into larger systems
• Development of concepts and requirements for future innovation on behalf of the customer
• Mentor more junior members
The growth and progress of any organization like ours depends on its employees – people with initiative, creativity, and enthusiasm providing exceptional service with integrity and professionalism. By leading where others only follow, we consistently succeed on the most challenging, time-critical problems. Come see for yourself!
• A minimum of five (5) years of experience developing RF circuits and systems
• BS degree from an accredited college or university in EE, Physics, or other relevant field of study
• Experience in the design, analysis, measurement, and test of RF components, antennas, and systems
• Modeling and Simulation of RF circuits using circuit CAD tools like PSpice and ADS
• Experience in a technical leadership role
• Displays a high level of initiative and ability to deliver results on technical projects
• Active security clearance
Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a federal background investigation and may need to meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
• MS degree in EE or Physics
• Experience with general Analog design, including the use of schematic capture and layout tools like Altium
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed