In this position you will be a member of the National and Tactical Systems (NTS) team within Multi Domain Operations. The NTS team works closely with our government customer and is focused on delivering advanced national and tactical analysis and dissemination software tools utilizing the latest web technologies. You will work with customer sponsors and Polaris Alpha developers to determine the best way to provide mission supporting capabilities.
You will be working at both Polaris Alpha offices in Colorado Springs and at Schriever AFB. You will work with customer sponsors and Polaris Alpha developers to determine the best way to provide national and tactical situation awareness capabilities. This position is for a Systems Engineer that will become a subject matter expert while performing systems engineering efforts for the entire development life cycle. The candidate will perform requirements gathering and analysis to understand complex interconnection of related systems that interact within the operational environment. The candidate will identify and translate user requirements into system and operational architectures/requirements. The candidate will perform systems engineering in support of analyzing, defining, designing, integrating, and testing of the National and Tactical Data Manager (NTDM) and interconnected systems. You will oversee customer requirements through the development lifecycle and assist in deploying, configuring and administering software releases to development, test, and operational environments. You will be expected to assist with the administration of virtual and bare-metal environments to integrate hardware and software technologies. You will have the opportunity to think critically, solve problems, and engineer solutions across multiple technologies as required. This position will offer you the opportunity to be a key player and to inject your creativity, vision, and perspective into the overall design process of this cutting-edge system.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering field. Relevant domain experience may be accepted in place of a degree
• Experience in requirements management
• Experience in enterprise systems and operational requirements analysis and development
• Experience in networking and server storage management
• Experience with cross-domain solutions
• Experience with Agile software development methodology
• Must be a US Citizen
• Active Top Secret clearance required
• Computer Science or Software Engineering degree
• Working knowledge of development of web applications (Wildfly, Postgres, GeoServer, AngularJS, etc.)
• Working knowledge of administering Windows, Linux and virtual environments
• Security + Certification
• Experience with the National and Tactical Data Manager (NTDM) System
• Experience with Link 16 and JREAP tactical data link networks
• Experience with JIRA or similar issue tracking systems
• Working knowledge of the US intelligence community and DOD systems
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed