You will provide SATCOM system engineering support to airborne sensor systems. You will collaborate across multiple organizations to review and analyze satellite system (including Wideband and Protected satellite constellations, subsystem, related software, and interface requirements and designs for the purpose of ensuring that required performance characteristics and the retention of interoperability with existing and planned elements are attained in the most efficient manner.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar technical field
• System engineering experience and detailed knowledge of RF, SATCOM, antennas, SATCOM Signal Processing and phased arrays
• 5+ years’ experience working as a System Engineer or performing System Engineer related activities within the SATCOM domain within the last 10 years.
• Experience performing system engineering and technical support of the following areas:
• Wideband SATCOM (X, Ku, Commercial and Military Ka) Radio Frequency (RF) expertise.
• Phased array, small form factor, and modular/scalable Antenna expertise. Knowledge of current low/medium/geosynchronous Earth orbit (LEO/MEO/GEO) satellite systems.
• Communications signal processing, link design and analysis
• 5+ years of experience in the development of test plans, procedures and schedules, conducting tests, and generating reports detailing laboratory and field tests/demonstrations.
• 5+ years of systems engineering & testing including algorithm development
• This position requires the selected candidate to hold an active Department of Defense TS/SCI level security clearance, which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed