Polaris Alpha is seeking Program Managers / Deputy Program Managers (PM/DPM) to support ongoing system engineering programs in support of multiple contracts.
Candidates must have experience with program/project management including technical and engineering experience, performance oversight and monitoring, budgeting, planning, scheduling, and risk management. Key tasks for PM/DPM include interfacing with government leadership, subcontractors, internal management, financial analyst and technical task leads to monitor, track and report both technical and financial performance and status of the program. Prepare, analyze, track and report budgets, tasks, and schedules needed to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned portions of a program or programs. Works in a team environment to ensure issues are resolved. Prepares and reviews statement of works, status reports, project descriptions, technical reports and contract actions.
• Requires a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar technical field
• Requires a minimum seven (7) years of experience managing government technical acquisition and systems engineering programs
• Responsible for managing the program’s technical scope, schedule, budget and risk and developing program documentation and program schedules
• Experience in leading multiple teams, managing relationships, and be a key contributor proposal efforts
• Experience in managing project/program budgets and financial planning including the review and providing input for Estimate-To-Complete, Funds and Man-hour Expenditure Reports, and other financial reports as appropriate to provide the status of funded projects
• Assist and coordinate administration of all aspects of an ongoing ISR program, including, planning, organizing, leading and controlling program activities
• Effectively communicate and coordinate with leadership, US Government customers, contracting officer and contractors (Prime and Sub), to establish relationships to support program management technical performance, capture initiatives and other new requirements as appropriate
• Develop performance reports and participate in weekly project meetings to review project progress and issues
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• This position requires the selected candidate to hold an active Department of Defense TS/SCI level security clearance, which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed