Serves as an Field Service Engineer and Technical Representative (FSR) for a US Army Program Manager supporting EW and C4ISR systems across multiple locations. The FSR will represent the PM interests, train units to operate equipment, integration equipment into the supported unit operations and sustain equipment as needed. The FSR will assist the Units in assessing issues, provide over the shoulder guidance, repair system deficiencies, report trouble issues to the appropriate Product office and assist the unit with system repairs and evacuation. Tasks may include (but not limited to):
• Train unit operators to operate, perform user maintenance, and integrate systems into unit operations
• Perform Preventative Maintenance on assigned systems
• Perform system troubleshooting, repair, integration, calibration
• Install new software and hardware components
• Configure systems, computers, and network equipment and devices
• Provide weekly reports including system status, actions taken, and support information
• Travel to unit and system locations as needed to perform duties
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar technical field
• 5+ years’ experience working as a FSR< Systems Engineer or Systems Integrator for EW or C4ISR systems
• 5+ years’ experience working as a Systems Engineer or Systems Integrator of Windows and Linux based servers and systems
• Desired to possess DoD 8570 compliant security certifications to meet IAT requirements (Security+, etc)
• Experience providing support for networks, routers, network devices, operating systems, and for cross-domain solutions (CDS),
• Candidate possessing a CCNA, CCNP or MCSE is highly desirable.
• Possesses knowledge and experience in TCP/IP, information security, user authorization and system administration of Windows and Unix based servers and networks
• Desired experience as an Army EW Officer or NCO
• Experience and ability to Install, configure, and troubleshoots computer systems, servers, client devices and networks and associated components
• Perform configuration of hardware devices and software components, system back-up, restore, and initialization
• Experience in performing installs, upgrades and administers operating systems and application software in multi-user client/server environments
• Excellent communications, problem-solving and coordination skills
• This position requires the selected candidate to hold an active Department of Defense secret level security clearance (TS/SCI desired) which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed