TEST ENGINEER – Embedded Software Systems
**US Citizens ONLY due to Federal Gov’t Requirement**
Eager to get busy making a difference?
Our legacy 4th Dimension team provides complete electronic product design and development services. The design capabilities we offer span multiple engineering disciplines and employ a flexible, mission-centric product development process. Furthermore, our small, collaborative team ensures total participation in front-line action. Intrigued?
We are seeking a talented Test Engineer to support our efforts in or around Fort Meade, MD. You will:
• Work closely with development engineers to drive comprehensive verification of system functionality via manual and automated testing.
• Support a fast-paced team designing, developing, integrating, and testing operational prototypes.
• Use your hardware and software experience to develop tests to verify functions, performance, reliability, scalability, usability, and security.
• Develop test plans, testing resource requirements, and overall scheduling of testing activity.
• Execute test cases/scripts and interpret results to ensure delivery of quality products, document, and track defects.
• Support the development team by investigating and isolating problems and providing recommendations for potential solutions.
The growth and progress of any organization like ours depends on its employees – people with initiative, creativity, and enthusiasm providing exceptional service with integrity and professionalism. By leading where others only follow, we consistently succeed on the most challenging, time-critical problems. Come see for yourself!