Great Benefits Package!
TECHNICAL EXPERT – Embedded Hardware Development
**US Citizens ONLY due to Federal Gov’t Requirement**
Eager to get busy making a difference?
Our legacy 4th Dimension team provides complete electronic product design and development services. The design capabilities we offer span multiple engineering disciplines and employ a flexible, mission-centric product development process. Furthermore, our small collaborative team ensures total participation in front-line action. Intrigued?
We are seeking expert- level computer scientists, electrical engineers, and embedded software developers to analyze, track, and identify current and future technologies of interest to our government customer. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to mentor members of our technology design, development, testing, and documentation teams creating truly innovative technology.
The growth and progress of any organization like ours depends on its employees – people with initiative, creativity, and enthusiasm providing exceptional service with integrity and professionalism. By leading where others only follow, we consistently succeed on the most challenging, time-critical problems. Come see for yourself!
• A minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience in computer or electrical engineering or a related discipline.
• Master’s degree or PhD in Math, Science, Engineering, Engineering Management, or a related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
• Experience in embedded software/hardware development
• Ability to access gov’t classified materials
Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a federal background investigation and may need to meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified security information or materials.
• Communications systems development experience
• System on chip experience
• Multi-chip module development experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed