COMPUTER SCIENTIST - FIRMWARE DESIGN & TEST
**US Citizens ONLY due to Federal Gov’t Requirement**
Eager to get busy making a difference?
Our legacy 4th Dimension team provides complete electronic product design and development services. The design capabilities we offer span multiple engineering disciplines and employ a flexible, mission-centric product development process. Furthermore, our small collaborative team ensures total participation in front-line action. Intrigued?
We are seeking a talented and experienced Computer Scientist to apply his or her expert knowledge in the design, development, test, and documentation of software code in unique embedded technology. You will employ your experience in software driver development, digital signal processing application development, processor technology design, and general programming to ensure flawless design and execution of mission-critical technology packages.
The growth and progress of any organization like ours depends on its employees – people with initiative, creativity, and enthusiasm providing exceptional service with integrity and professionalism. By leading where others only follow, we consistently succeed on the most challenging, time-critical problems. Come see for yourself!
• A minimum of five (5) years of experience in software or firmware design, development, and/or testing.
• Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. A Master’s degree in Engineering, Physical Science, Computer Science, or Systems Engineering from an accredited college or university can substitute for two (2) years of experience.
• Embedded C/C++ and Python programming
• Software driver development (Windows, Linux, or Mac OS)
• DSP (Digital Signal Processing) applications
• Familiarity with Linux OS (RHEL 5.x-7.x, Fedora, and CentOS 6.x and later are preferred.)
• Legacy and current processor technology
• Software/code reverse engineering
• Ability to access gov’t classified materials
Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a federal background investigation and may need to meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
• Virtual Machine experience
• Familiarity with configuring and monitoring network gear (e.g. channels, virtual router, private networks)
• Hardware testing
• Docker containers
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed