**US Citizens ONLY due to Federal Gov’t Requirement**
Eager to get busy making a difference?
Our legacy 4th Dimension team provides complete electronic product design and development services. The design capabilities we offer span multiple engineering disciplines and employ a flexible, mission-centric product development process. Furthermore, our small collaborative team ensures total participation in front-line action. Intrigued?
We are seeking a talented and experienced Test Engineer to support our efforts in or around Fort Meade, MD. The successful candidate will be able to flourish in the following project functions:
• Conduct research into, and apply knowledge of, government test and evaluation concepts and related engineering, acquisition, and operations activities as needed to support the Testing & Evaluation activities
• Assess operational and system performance requirements for testability and criticality to frame and prioritize T&E objectives and enable evaluation planning
• Coordinate with program Systems Engineering (SE) and review T&E-related SE information to leverage functional analysis, system descriptions, parameter selection and dependencies,
• Specify, validate, and adapt Modeling and Simulation for T&E use
• Plan program and event level risk-tailored performance estimation and analysis of system and operational Effectiveness and Suitability metrics & conditions; levels of T&E include inspection, demonstration, paper analysis, survey, simulation, and physical test
• Contribute to the whole team by aiding and mentoring more junior members, and by providing team leadership with advice and support as needed.
The growth and progress of any organization like ours depends on its employees – people with initiative, creativity, and enthusiasm providing exceptional service with integrity and professionalism. By leading where others only follow, we consistently succeed on the most challenging, time-critical problems. Come see for yourself!