LEAD TEST ENGINEER
**US Citizens ONLY due to Federal Gov’t Requirement**
Eager to get busy making a difference?
Our legacy 4th Dimension team provides complete electronic product design and development services. The design capabilities we offer span multiple engineering disciplines and employ a flexible, mission-centric product development process. Furthermore, our small collaborative team ensures total participation in front-line action. Intrigued?
We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Test Engineer to support our efforts in or around Fort Meade, MD. The successful candidate will have experience in the following areas:
• Providing overall leadership of testing and QA tasking, and liaising to the government for contract coordination and task execution
• Communicating issues and solutions to the broader government and contract management structure as requested by leadership
• Coordinating and integrating Testing and Evaluation tasks and products
• Participating in T&E WIPT and/or Integrated test team as needed to ensure proper coordination of T&E activities
• Driving innovation and responsiveness to program changes and evolving T&E status to help manage program risk
• Developing alternative courses of action, work arounds, and fallback positions with a recommended course of action for each risk, and monitoring and re-evaluating risks at appropriate milestones.
The growth and progress of any organization like ours depends on its employees – people with initiative, creativity, and enthusiasm providing exceptional service with integrity and professionalism. By leading where others only follow, we consistently succeed on the most challenging, time-critical problems. Come see for yourself!
• A minimum of eight (8) years of experience as a test engineer or similar field
• Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional and related engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
• Experience testing hardware
• Knowledgeable with Linux OS
• Familiarity with configuring and monitoring network gear (e.g. channels, virtual router, private networks)
• Packet testing tool experience (e.g. Spirent or Ixia)
• Ability to access gov’t classified materials
Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a federal background investigation and may need to meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified security information or materials.
• Scripting (Python, bash, other)
• Hardware testing Docker containers
• Test automation experience for both hardware and software
• Experience with virtual machines
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed