• Experience developing Web Applications from the ground up
• Knowledge, understanding, and experience with Agile software development life cycle practices such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Working knowledge of Elasticsearch/Lucene, Jenkins, Maven, NPM, Docker, Rancher, Spring, Mongodb/Cassandra (No SQL databases), Angular 5+ and TypeScript, Electron
• Familiarity with full DevOps toolchain (JIRA, Gitlab, Jenkins, Fortify, Artifactory, Docker, Docker Swarm)
• Experience with AWS GovCloud and/or C2S
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Normal office setting, therefore the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. Use of hands to operate computer equipment. Frequent near vision use for reading and computer use.
Polaris Alpha is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.