• Knowledge of Apache Spark, Hadoop, and NiFi distributed computing frameworks
• Experience with application server deployment and runtime environment (JBoss, WildFly)
• Familiarity with Cloud-based micro-service architectures
• Experience with Intelligence Community, DoD, and/or Space Systems
• This position requires the selected candidate to hold an active Department of Defense TS/SCI level security clearance which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.
• Web UI development skills
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Normal office setting, therefore the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. Use of hands to operate computer equipment. Frequent near vision use for reading and computer use.
Polaris Alpha is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information or disability status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions