• BS (MS preferred) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or similar field
• 10+ years’ experience in radar system design, development, engineering, test, evaluation, and data analysis
• 10+ years’ of systems engineering experience
• 10+ years’ of experience in the development of test plans, procedures and schedules, conducting tests, and generating reports detailing laboratory and field tests/demonstrations
• Experience in writing test procedures and data analysis, including customer acceptance testing in radar systems.
• Experience in using MATLAB
• Experience in reviewing engineering design documentation (as part of the configuration control and design process) and interface control documents
• Experience in the preparation of technical reports, technical briefings, technical drawings, performance work statements, system developmental schedules, performance specifications, and requirements documentation, and in presenting results to senior management
ACTIVE TS/SCI + POLY REQUIRED
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Normal office setting, therefore the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. Use of hands to operate computer equipment. Frequent near vision use for reading and computer use.
Polaris Alpha is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.