Polaris Alpha was formed in 2016 through the merger of EOIR Technologies, Intelligent Software Solutions (ISS), PROTEUS Technologies, Intelesys and most recently Solidyn Solutions and Fourth Dimension Engineering. The Company has approximately 1,400 employees with major offices in Colorado Springs, CO, Fredericksburg, VA, Annapolis Junction, MD, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, and Alexandria, VA as well as customer sites both domestically and internationally. We’re passionate about developing cutting-edge, creative solutions, and fostering a highly sought-out place of employment for many of the brightest minds in the industry. We are the best because we hire the best.
We are a one-of-a-kind mid-tier government contractor provides leading-edge capabilities to three emerging warfighter domains critical to the future of national security: space, cyber, and the electromagnetic spectrum. At Polaris Alpha, we have developed a culture of going above and beyond the normal expectations in the delivery of our work. Our clients and employees are the number one reason why we’re successful, and that formula won’t be changing!
We are recruiting for a self-motivated Budget Analyst with DoD contracts experience who will perform the following tasks as required:
• Assist in the financial management of Federal Government Contracts and Subcontracts from cradle to grave
• Prepare and/or analyze expenditures using timesheet and accounting system data
• Analyze anticipated vs. actuals and provide trend analysis
• Monitor and coordinate program resource allocations
• Consolidate data and prepare Government spend plans based on funding requirements
• Track all information contractually to meet POP, LOE, deliverables, and reporting requirements.
• Develop and prepare recurring monthly status reports and special reports as requested by client to meet Government reporting requirements
• Reconcile monthly invoices against financial spend plans and time reports