• Experience with Business Process Management (BPM) Tools (e.g. Activiti, jBPM)
• Experience with development on both Windows and Linux platforms (CentOS, RHEL)
• Experience with full DevOps toolchain (JIRA, Gitlab, Jenkins, Fortify, Artifactory, Docker)
• Experience with J2EE Application Server development experience (e.g. Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat)
• Familiar with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to include Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
• Experience working with relational databases, ODBC/JDBC and SQL (Postgres, Oracle)
• Existing TS security clearance with DCID eligibility
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Normal office setting, therefore the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. Use of hands to operate computer equipment. Frequent near vision use for reading and computer use.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential function
Polaris Alpha is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information or disability status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.