• System Administration skills in Windows Server 2012 & 2016
• Windows certified (MCSE) preferred or equivalent work experience.
• Knowledge of networking fundamentals
• Experience with installation and maintenance of databases such as Oracle, Postgres, MySQL
• Experience with Terraform
• Experience with installation and maintenance of authentication/authorization software e.g. Active Directory
• Experience with installation and maintenance of web servers such as Apache HTTPD
• Experience with administration of configuration management software (Puppet, Chef)
• Experience with configuration management and software build processes
• Experience with interpretation and application of Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
• Experience with cybersecurity tools e.g. ACAS, SIEM, HBSS
This position requires the selected candidate to obtain and hold an active Department of Defense security clearance which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.
Polaris Alpha and its Companies are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law .