Polaris Alpha develops innovative solutions to the most significant challenges affecting our Nation's ability to collect, utilize, and defend digital information. We’re passionate about developing cutting-edge, creative solutions, and fostering a highly sought-out place of employment for many of the brightest minds in the industry. We are the best because we hire the best. At Polaris Alpha, we have developed a culture of going above and beyond the normal expectations in the delivery of our work. Our clients and employees are the number one reason why we’re successful, and that formula won’t be changing!
SharePoint System Integration Specialist: Must be Microsoft Certified SharePoint Solutions Associates (MCSA). The SharePoint System Integration Specialists shall have an understanding and use of SharePoint applications, (including modifying SharePoint to meet mission specific requirements and the use of source code necessary for system integration). The contractor shall have the knowledge to apply tools within SharePoint software to provide solutions to different military processes and establish display methods to help the users/unit better see the organization’s metrics (an example is a Commander’s Dashboard).
- Perform installation, configuration, and administration of Microsoft SharePoint Web application platform and run necessary system backups.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance on software application related issues. Manage and monitor SharePoint permissions, disk space usage, and server functionality.
- Analyze and report on site and disk space usage, growth, and activity.
- Possess a strong understanding of software architecture and programming principles.
- Support Customer’s corporate Internet, Intranet and Extranet sites, internal and external web-based applications and daily maintenance thereof.
- Provide management consultation for a variety of clients.
- Manage a SharePoint server environment on multiple networks and identify and resolve technical problems during portal implementation and rollout.
- Collaborate with Customer and other mission groups and develop site usage reports and disk quota management. – Support workflow development using the MOSS object model, SharePoint Designer, and Workflows experience.
- Possess ability to create clear and concise process documentation, Portal site customization, setup of securities, design of site structure and content types.
- Possess advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Enterprise Content Management Systems, web-based front-end servers, Index servers, Search Servers, Central Administrator servers, SQL Server instances