• Experience and familiarization with the space situational awareness domain
• Experience automating regression tests
• Experience with software requirements analysis
• Experience with human factors and software usability
• Experience with Soap and REST web services
• Experience with XML to include WSDL, XSD, and XPath/XQuery
• Experience with JSON
• Experience with SQL commands and queries
• Experience writing SoapUI plugins/extensions
• Advanced knowledge of SoapUI (context expansions, command line execution, load testing, ‘run test case’ steps, etc.)
• Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Groovy, Python, DOS, PowerShell, BASH)
• Experience with Linux
• Security+ Certification
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Normal office setting, therefore the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. Use of hands to operate computer equipment. Frequent near vision use for reading and computer use.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Polaris Alpha and its Companies are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law .