Polaris Alpha provides cutting edge solutions development based on the latest advances in open software design and integration. The company is best known for not only understanding our customers' needs, but also consistently exceeding their expectations. Polaris Alpha develops sophisticated data visualization, event analysis, pattern detection, mission planning and mobile software using net centric and enterprise architectures. With Polaris Alpha, no job is too large or too small.
In this position, the Field Support Representative (FSR) will be supporting software in scope of the ASPERE contract, primarily CIDNE / INDURE, WebTAS, WebTAS Enterprise, and Topic Builder. The FSR will educate the customer on the wide array of solutions available to assist with their mission, and specifically guide the customer through implementation of tools directed by HQ SOCPAC. The core components of our solutions for SOCPAC are data capture and data visualization; the FSR must train the data capture component, and document requirements for the visualization component. This position is a geographically separated member of the HQ SOCPAC team which requires clear, concise and effective communication. Specific tasks include proactively listening to customer frustrations and identifying solutions; creation, distribution and presenting of training materials; occasional data entry; providing instruction in a classroom and on the job settings; documenting requirements for HQ SOCPAC engineers to work.
The FSR will be expected to fully understand and be able to train a diverse set of web-based tools, including, but not limited to, capabilities to support mission planning and execution, then interpretation of that data to assist with future operations planning.
• Serve as a user advocate within the Polaris Alpha product enhancement process
• Collect, understand, review, analyze, and document customer requirements
• Identify and pursue data sources and infrastructure, for potential use of Polaris Alpha products and services
• Provide tactical and strategic training and support for all Polaris Alpha-installed products and services
• Identify gaps in customer’s data collection, storage, analysis and other data management practices which can be solved with Polaris Alpha’s family of products
• Analyze and provide recommendations for system architectures, business processes, third party applications and operator interfaces
• Responsible for oversight and management of testing of CRs and PRs in theater
• Serve as a customer facing corporate representative for communicating Polaris Alpha capabilities and service offerings to organizations and associated partners
• Create and manage project plans for the integration, configuration, and maintenance of Polaris Alpha products at customer sites
• Provide expertise in Polaris Alpha products, customer-specific business processes and infrastructure, software systems development, system integration, database administration, or network engineering
• Guide users in meeting organizational goals using supported systems
• Provide user training to support evolving commander’s critical information requirements (CCIRs)
• Provide classroom instruction and on the job training
• Develop training material to address customer’s specific needs