EOIR Technologies, a Polaris Alpha company, is seeking an Junior Electrical Engineer, with a desire to work on radar systems, to support on-going research and development (R&D) efforts at one of the US Army’s R&D Centers of Excellence at Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), Maryland. This position provides engineering support, signal data processing and systems R&D modeling and simulation (M&S), and test of new technologies for current and future Army radar systems. The engineer assists developing algorithms, hardware-in-the-loop simulation environments, and performs data analysis of M&S results to inform radar and signal data processing techniques and system development efforts.
• BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field
• Experience in radar, ISR or EW system design, development, engineering, test, evaluation, and data analysis
• 2-4 years’ experience with signal processing and systems engineering and testing including algorithm development
• 2-4 years’ experience developing test plans, test procedures, schedules, and reports for laboratory and field tests/demonstrations
• 2-4 years’ experience in preparing technical reports, technical briefings, technical drawings, performance work statements, system developmental schedules, performance specifications, and requirements documentation
• This position requires an active Department of Defense Secret or TS/SCI level security clearance, which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed