EOIR Technologies, a Polaris Alpha company, is seeking Engineers to support on-going research and development (R&D) efforts at one of the Army’s premier R&D Centers of Excellence at Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), Maryland. These positions include opportunities to influence Army next generation Electronic Warfare (EW), Intelligence Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR), Position Navigation & Timing (PNT), and NAVWAR systems and technologies.
The successful candidate will support the analysis, research, development, test and evaluation of new technologies for current and future Army EW systems, including a wide variety of systems and technologies. Candidates ranging from entry level engineers to lead and supervisory engineering are being considered. Candidate with project leadership experience and systems engineering support to multiple projects for EW, ISR, PNT and NAVWAR systems are preferred. Duties may include project management, system engineering, planning, management of demonstration/test events, documenting plans/reports, coordinating with stakeholders, reviewing CDRLs, and presentation of the program to senior management.
Experience related to EW, Assured PNT and Navigation Warfare in one or more of the following areas is required:
• Electronic Protection, Electronic Attack, Cyber, Electronic Support Techniques and Technology
• Broadband/Multispectral Components and Systems
• Modular/Open/Reconfigurable Architectures
• Cognitive/Adaptive Capabilities
• Distributed/Coordinated/Net-Enabled Systems
• Preemptive/Proactive Effects
• Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning