Polaris Alpha was formed in 2016 through the merger of EOIR Technologies, Intelligent Software Solutions (ISS), PROTEUS Technologies and Intelesys. The Company has approximately 1,200 employees with major offices in Colorado Springs, CO, Fredericksburg, VA, Annapolis Junction, MD, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, and Alexandria, VA as well as customer sites both domestically and internationally. We’re passionate about developing cutting-edge, creative solutions, and fostering a highly sought-out place of employment for many of the brightest minds in the industry. We are the best because we hire the best.
We are a one-of-a-kind mid-tier government contractor provides leading-edge capabilities to three emerging warfighter domains critical to the future of national security: space, cyber, and the electromagnetic spectrum. At Polaris Alpha, we have developed a culture of going above and beyond the normal expectations in the delivery of our work. Our clients and employees are the number one reason why we’re successful, and that formula won’t be changing!
As a Polaris Alpha intern you will work with our technical team on projects and assignments in the areas of Computer Science, Web development, and other technical disciplines. You will gain experience with programming, scripting, coding, and web development. Duties will include:
• Web development and coding
• Support, monitor, test and troubleshoot hardware and software problems
• Working in a team environment, with IT Support, Project and Service Management
• Improve processes by analyzing and identifying inefficiencies and recommending solutions
• Participate in discussions and contribute to business solutions as part of a project team